With the new year officially underway, there's no better time to search for ways to make the most of each day. We've rounded up 10 ideas to help you recharge and enjoy the year ahead.
1. Eat Clean: Vegan Cuts Vegan Snack Box Subscription. Start the year off on a healthy note by indulging in good-for-you goodies with the help of a Vegan Cuts monthly snack box, delivered right to your door.
2. Get Fit: Tracy Anderson Method. Let Sag Harbor local Tracy Anderson whip you into shape via her Metamorphosis series (then gear up for a trip to her Water Mill studio this summer).
3. Plan Ahead. Map out important dates and events ahead of time in a pretty little planner to get motivated (and excited) for the year ahead.
4. Explore: LivingSocial. Venture out of your comfort zone and explore local destinations and beyond with LivingSocial's daily selection of getaways.
5. Learn Something New: Rosetta Stone's Language Learning Mobile Apps. With Rosetta Stone's convenient, on-the-go apps, pick up your phone and pick up a new language this year.
6. Pamper Yourself: Gurney's Sea Water Spa. Head out east earlier this year and choose from an array of spa treatments for a day of rest and relaxation at Gurney's Sea Water Spa in Montauk.
7. Give Back: VolunteerMatch. Do good, feel good: search local causes, grab a group of friends and donate your time by volunteering.
8. Read More: Host a Book Party. Local? Invite BookHampton into your home to host a book discussion for you and your friends. Elsewhere? Pick a recent title and discuss on your own (cocktails welcome).
9. Cook More: Williams-Sonoma Weeknight Fresh & Fast Cookbook. With over 100 recipes, this cookbook will help refresh your weeknight meals (and reignite your relationship with the kitchen).
10. Clear Your Mind: My Yoga Online. Browse through endless yoga and meditation videos online and tap into your inner peace.
Images 1 / 2 / 3 / 4